Sex, Chocolate & The Price of Freedom

Woke up this morning, & suddenly terus pergi snap pic kat garden. Haha xD Mamai kot?
This is how our garden looks like, well just half of it, cant fit the mini ponds over at the right.


27th June : Location : MY ROOM =)

Okay today is the first time I write blog in my own room.
Hahaha =D
Its 12.59 am , and Im bored.
I dont know what I should write here.
*sigh*

SEX
What do you think when you heard this word?
Well in biology, sex is a process of combining and mixing genetic traits, often resulting in the specialization of organisms into male and female types.
Or that is something that those who follow-the-book-rules @ nerd @ naive would say.
No no Im not saying anything, those people, through my eyes, are cute!! Haha.
Anyway, I would have never thought that I was gonna have a sex talk tonight.
&& plus, with a guy.
NO! Dont get me wrong.
Its not in the dirty kind of way, more like hella funny && I was laughing like hell.
Haha =D
Guys really have it hard, errrr , I meaaaaaaaan, difficult eyh? That's what I found out tonight.
ROFFLMFAO! xD
When someone says " sex ", the image that comes to my mind was a boy on top of a girl.
Haha, I guess that's pretty obvious right?
Although kids these days, yeah KIDS, would have pictured that better than this image in my head.
Sex nowadays are so common, like when I was 'hanging around' in the internet, kids that were like 10 or 11 was talking about sex better than meh.
What should the parents or any of us, adults do?
Cehhh perasan I adult kott. Hahah, well. . . .
As for someone like me, I join in into their conversation.
The more the merrier right? That's what they say!!
LOL xD
Just kidding.
I wouldnt have that kind of talk with a kid. No fun at all.
I found out that many, yeah freaking many teenagers that are having fun doing sex although they are not married yet.
Was having sex really that fun? I guess I wouldnt know because I've never done it before.
Yeah, Im one of the 18 years young girl who is still a virgin =)
Watching sex doesnt turn me on, just ask Ba. . . errr forget it, lol =D
But chocolate does that to me, hahaha!
Okay well so anyway, Im not saying that having sex is wrong.
But if you're gonna do it, do it in the right way.
I mean, get married, make kids * kids are cute, and annoying* , buy a house.
Do your thing la whatever.
Just not in the wrong way tho.

Owh, today I've been cleaning up my room ,since morning ouhh.
I've finished cleaning my SUPEREXTREMEEE messy room just now, when everyone was laughing their ass off watching Rush Hour II -_______-', yeah that show was aired at 10 PM.
Imagine the messy-ness, sampai malam I hentam bilik nih.
Mane taknye, my room is also a LIBRARY, every books , that includes the kids school books , all campak dalam bilik ni =.='
The number of books in this very little room is just ridiculous.
-.-' yes, its little, my room its the smallest room in this big house! =.='
&& while cleaning, I found this, err, spider? I guess.
Hell big =)
I called him Monty, sooo cute! It suits him =)

Introducing, Monty =)

So today, we have heard it, && it shocked me big time.
One of my fav singer, Micheal Jackson a.k.a Mikaeel Jackson has passed away on Thursday, 25th June 2009, in Las Vegas.
He was 50, a Muslim, && I trusted he has a good life before he passed away.
Rumors has it that it was due to a drug prescription and heart attack.
Dont know which one is true tho.
May Allah Bless His Soul.
Suddenly the song " Give Thanks to Allah " was ringing in my head.
Try search for it =)
The singer's voice, Zain Binkha really sounded like MJ tho.
I love that song, sooooo... Idk what should I say, aman?
More like, tenang && it was like the other version of Hakuna Matata.
LOL xD
Almost the same tho. Haha.

&& someone asked me " What is the price of freedom? "
That very question had me thinking overnight, what really is the price of freedom.
I asked Anne, && she selamberly says " Death ", okay I dont wanna know how the hell she answered that so fast.
Ye lah, Anne kan "WORLDSTAR", kan kan? She's BEYOND our imagination . LOL xD
Well back to the questions, I guess death is close to the price we have to pay to achieve freedom eii?
Or do we have to embrace our dreams to achieve freedom and alas, happiness? <-- tiru tiru. lol. Well I guess I'll tell you when I find out :p

Currently listening to Sg Wannabe <33
My dream guy is the right one, the one with the long hair, Kim Jin Ho =)

Kim Yong Jun + Chae Dong Ha +Kim Jin Ho = Sg Wannabe <33.
No, its not because of his look, okay okay fine, it is because of his looks. Haha.
But it is also because of his voice =)
But too bad Dond Ha oppa has leave the band T__T.
Lucky they got Lee Seok Hun oppa to be their new member!

Seok Hun oppa, middle =)

I cry all the time listening to their songs with their angelic voice~ *melting*
If I were to married someone, I'll get a guy who can sings well, && I could listen to him all night singing to me && never bother how he looks like.
Seriously tho.
But ehem, braces + six packs + great in bed (lol) is also important to meh!
LOL xD

Owh well, so many people are busy tonight.
Dont think I wanna bother them tho.
I think I might just finish up Bleach from where I left it.
Well Ja ne!
♫♫Music : You're My Everything by Santa Esmeralda ♫♫♫♫

0 comments:

Post a Comment