The Rain is Gone =)

Police Logo? what the heck is this doing here? Well just waiiit =)


21st June : Location : Dinning Room

Waking up to a complete family feeling again!! Weeee =D, well, it is Father's Day today =)
Had a great sleep tho, and I was lucky to have enough sleep until this morning. Haha .
After that I hit the shower && had some breakfast, which Anne prepared for meh ( roti canai & gulamerah )
Hohoho xD dah pandai masak boleh khawin ngan Pedon dah niii. Waakakak =D

Aaaanyway, went to watch Transformer ( no 1 leii ) , in our home aja.
Haha, if you know my house, you'll notice that our praying room is also our Cinema Room!
LOL xDD
Haha tengok cerita Transformer tuu sangat tidak memuakkan.
OMG how I love that movieee a LOT =)

Then I ironed my clothes in Tv's room , put on a mascara && ready to hit the road!
It was Sunday && like always, I have Japanese class today =)
Stepping out from the house at exactly 2:00 PM~
& my class started at 2:30 PM!
*haihh* tuu la, waiting for Anne & Nee-chan all nak ikut.
Haiyaaa.

Masuk kelas lewat, owh and there's a new student too, her name was PeiGi =D
Sooo kawaiii lah die <33

Aaanyway, I was late && its freaking cold because it was raining.
& then suddenly ade thunder, & I was scared of thunder a lot,so I was shocked and a it trembling.
=.='
Sensei noticed & was asking "Atikah san, daijoubu desu ka? "
I was like " Ehh? " because everyone were looking at me, " Haii, daijoubu desu " while nodding my head as many time as possible.
LOL xDD
Luckyyyy for me the raining stopped after a few minutes =)

Class finished at 4:15 PM~
& while waiting for momma, I was talking to Joey, PeiGi && Mahasri =)
After that I saw momma's car, Gold Avanza & say goodbye to them.
I ran to the car & suddenly Anne want some bread so she told me to beli some at the kedai sebelah my Pusat Tuisyen .
& so I went to the shop && when Im about to pay, suddenly " BOOOOOOM! "
My car was hit by this Blue Proton Iswara ,- NAV 6905

OMG, I was so worried I ran to the car because I saw Anne was jerking kedepan.
Poor her, takpe kepala kau keras kan ^^.
Haha and soooo, momma dah bising bising with the Indian guy who langgar us.
Like effin kurang hajar la that guy.
Dah la langgar, and then boleh marah-marah Anne sebab took his IC number.
He gave it to Nee-chan tho, because she seem so matured and he probably scared of her.
Like the heck, she scares us too =.='

Aaanyway, taking down his plate number and IC num, I went back to the car && the Indian guy agree to pergi to Police Station.
He said he'll be a lil late tho, this is what he said :

" You pergi dulu la, nanti saya datang malam report ini kereta, saya mahu hantar ini orang ke hospital dulu "

I was like, dude, there's no one in the car besides you =.=' who the freak are you fooling?

Momma just go rush to the Police Station, && Nee-chan leh lak buat hal .
Haiyaaa we all dah la so pening, long story shorted, the persons who goes to the police station was momma, me and Anne =)
WOW giler ramai okay orang kat sana.
Sampai - sampai je there was like more than 10 cars over there, ada yang remuk teruk la tengok.
But tak sempat nak snap snap =.='

See, so ramai right? Everyday like this that workshop guy must have been a millionaire by now.

Waiting room, Anne looks bored, && behind that makcik, the guy with the peach baju there is my cikgu =) Bini eyh bawak keto time hujan, xdapet nak nolong . Wakaka =D Taram je lah


HOHO the Indian guy came after all, && guess what? He made a false report.
Giler vavi ahh cite kau, da bom siot.
Me and Anne was listening to HIS VERSION of the story.
It goes like this :

" Jadi dekat dengan pekan , bumper saya sudah rosak dan sudah jatuh, tepi pintu kiri sudah tak boleh bukak, cermin depan sudah pecah la. Orang itu tak bagi signal, mau reverse tiba-tiba potong jalan "

Deyy macha! Tak pernah la lagi jadi dalam sejarah kereta dia langgar dari belakang, dah tentu depan rosak,
ini sampai belakang and tepi tepi sekali nak tercabut.
Sumpah tipu mamat ni.
Im not trying to be a racist here but this is humans =.='
GOD.

Well Hekkk youu!
This is how it happens, really :

Nightline @ BlogTV

-background music * tententententenrumrum *

Berita Terkini.

21 Jun 2009 ,pada pukul lebih kurang 4:35 petang.
Sebuah kereta Proton Iswara berwarna Biru Gelap melanggar sebuah kereta Avanza Emas sewaktu pemandu kereta Avanza (mangsa) dan anak-anaknya berada di dalam kereta.
Kejadian itu berlaku di hadapan Pusat Bahasa Titian Jaya di mana salah seorang anak mangsa mengambil pelajaran Bahasa Jepun ye.
Anak pemandu / mangsa tersebut berada di dalam kedai runcit berhampiran ( lebih kurang 2 saat jika berlari ) - badannya kecil, paling comel, memakai baju kurung bagaikan perempuan Melayu Terakhir .Jika dia berada di dalam kereta ketika itu, diramalkan bahawa dia akan parah. =)
Remaja itu digelar Kim oleh adik&kakaknya. Sewaktu kejadian, Kim sedang membeli roti untuk adik kesayangannya, Anne.
Kim berlari mendapatkan adiknya yang berada di dalam kereta sejurus selepas melihat kejadian itu :
" Time tuh, saya nampak adik saya jerked kedepan, tak pikir appe dah, terus lari tanya is everyone alright or not "
Itulah yang dikatakan olehnya.
Disebabkan bondanya dan pesalah laku tersebut sedang mengambil masa yang lama untuk "berborak", Kim mengambil kesempatan dengan menggunakan duit baki roti yang diberi bonda untuk membeli, Ais Krim! Weee =D
Selepas itu, Kim membuat tour di sekeliling kereta tersebut untuk mengambil nombor kereta Proton itu.
Disebabkan kanan hadapan kereta tersebut sudah pecah, Kim hanya nampak nombor akhirnya iaitu -6905.
Dia mengambil tindakan untuk pergi kebahagian belakang kereta && hasilnya, - NAV 6905 =)


Sekian, berita terkini && salam hormat =)

Thaaaaat's how it goes.
Like helloooo, if bumper you pecah belakang then HOW THE HELL I dapat nombor kereta youuu?!
Well actually, I was super, no wait, above than SUPEREXTREMELY excited when this happened. Ya know, stuffs like this doesnt happen everyday so I was really weally meally hella 'luckyyyyy'. Snap pic banyak excited nak letak kat blog punyer pasal! Weeee =D
-smack*!!! from Momma . =.='
Aaanyway,
Check this out, that's his car.

See, like tipu deshou? Sampai tercabut plate number dia. Sah die pi ranapkan. Padan la hang nak bayar nanti wekkk!!!

&& that's him =), Noo he's the short one.. Yes I know they looked a like but the tall one is Malay & he was helping us with this case =), Introducing, Abang Adik, that's what they called him. LOL xD

Ughh anyway, what a day to spend at the police station.
Haha - But it was great, pergi naik Avanza, balik naik Mercedes hijau.
HOHOHO xDD
The sky starting to look so clear and beautiful now =)
Location : ******** Police Station .

Since this has clearly been such a long and awful and tiring and excited and well so freaking many feeling ade, I think Im done.
♫♫ Music : I Can See Clearly Now - Jimmy Cliff ♫♫♫♫
zZZZzZZZz

0 comments:

Post a Comment